The www.skrabl.com website and associated domains and subpages hold some of your personal information. Because we are aware of the importance of privacy protection, we will manage your personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1). We use personal information solely to send you the newsletters you have subscribed to or to contact you through the contact forms for which you have given us your consent. At the same time, we use your personal information to improve the overall user experience when visiting our site.
II. VARIOUS TERMS USED
“Personal Information” refers to all information that pertains to you and identifies you personally, either independently or in combination with other information available to us.
“E-news” refers to all electronic news, namely general news, information about offers, events, promotions and all other news.
III. PERSONAL DATA USE
The following personal information can be obtained from the website through the contact form:
- Email address (for e-news and contact purposes)
- Name and surname (for contact purposes)
Before submitting, you must indicate that you agree to your personal information processing.
IV. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the individual information was collected and used further. However, we retain the general information until the cancellation or removal request.
We use your personal information solely to contact you if you have sent us a question via a contact form or to send you newsletters. We do not share your personal information with a third party. Anyone who manages your personal information is aware of and complies with the Personal Data Protection Act. We process your information internally and in accordance with internal regulations. Your data is processed by the person in charge of the purpose of your data transmission.
VI. USER RIGHTS
At any time you are entitled to exercise the following rights by addressing to the owner of www.skrabl.com as the controller of personal data:
- Right to Be Informed – Overview of the use of personal data
- Right to Access – Individuals have the right to know exactly what information on them is hold and how it is processed.
- Right to Correction – Individuals are entitled to correct personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure – Also known as the “Right to Be Forgotten”, it refers to the right of an individual to request personal information to be deleted or removed without the need to pinpoint a specific reason.
- Right to Restrict Processing – An individual’s right to block or suppress the processing of personal information.
- Right to Data Portability – Individuals may retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose.
- Right to Object – In certain circumstances individuals have the right to object to their personal data being used. This includes when the company uses personal information for the purposes of direct marketing, scientific and historical research or for the performance of tasks in the public interest.
- Automated Decision-Making and Profiling Rights – BDP has introduced safeguards to protect individuals from the risk arising from a harmful decision that could be made without human intervention. For example, individuals may choose not to be the subject of a decision if the consequence has a legal effect on them or is based on automated processing.
VII. EXERCISING DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS PROCEDURE
I am aware that all the above requirements concerning the exercise of personal data rights may be addressed in writing to the controller by email: [email protected]. I can also claim my rights in writing by submitting it at the domain or trademark owner address.
VIII. DECLARATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA CONFIDENTIALITY AND USER PRIVACY
Under no circumstances will the controller of personal data transmit user’s personal or other information without the express permission of the user to a third party or will not allow a third party to access user’s personal or other information, unless requested to do so by the national authorities, if such an obligation is provided by law, or in good faith that such action is necessary for proceedings before the courts or other state authorities and for the protection and pursuit of the trader’s legitimate interests.
All personal and other information provided by the user upon subscription to the online newsletter or contact form will be protected in accordance with the regulations governing the personal data protection. The website owner will not use the user information to send a promotional email or other unwanted promotional material, except to send those promotional notices to which the user will subscribe or for which the consent will be given.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our site and they do not harm your hardware or software. Their storage is under the complete control of the browser used by the user – the storage of cookies can be restricted or disabled. Cookies are not harmful and are always time-limited.
WHY ARE COOKIES NEEDED?
Cookies are essential for providing user-friendly online services. The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. In particular, the site remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences, thus saving time and making browsing the sites more efficient and friendly.
You decide whether you will allow the storage of cookies on your device. You can control and modify cookie settings in your web browser.
For more information on cookie settings, read more on your browser’s official website.
If you change or delete your browser’s cookie file, change or upgrade your browser or device, you may need to disable cookies again. The procedure for managing and deleting cookies varies from browser to browser. If you need help, you can look at the browser’s help for users. You can also disable Google Analytics following via the following link
Disabling cookies does not guarantee the proper functioning of the Website. Some features may be disabled or not be working properly.
X. LIST OF COOKIES
|__utma||Identifying individual visitors to our site.||2 years|
|__utmb||Calculation of average time to visit a website.||30 minutes|
|__utmc||Calculation of average time to visit a website.||until you close your browser|
|__utmz||Information on how you came to this website (e.g. directly or through a link, search engine, sponsored link).|